Terms of service

  1. The website, designs, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Webtraze Software Solutions until all outstanding accounts are paid in full or unless mutually agreed upon.
  2. Webtraze Software Solutions cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material. In case of any disputes, Webtraze Software Solutions shall not be accountable for such issues.
  3. Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Webtraze Software Solutions and where no charge is made by Webtraze Software Solutions for such additions, Webtraze Software Solutions accepts no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
  4. The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Webtraze Software Solutions all materials required completing the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline. Webtraze Software Solutions will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines. Webtraze Software Solutions will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
  5. Webtraze Software Solutions will not be liable for any costs incurred; compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the client’s appointed agents.
  6. A deposit of 25% of the total amount of the project is required with any project before any design work shall be carried out. Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e if the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non-payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.

Our Payment Terms:

  1. 25% of the net amount in advance on confirmation of our quotation. The final installment (remaining 75%) of the payment should be remitted after project completion.
  2. Payment once remitted shall not be returned at any cost unless Webtraze Software Solutions agrees upon.
  3. The proposed quote has a validity of 30 days, from the date of its preparation.
  4. Once the proposal is accepted and we engage ourselves with the project, due to any issues from your part if you want us to withdraw from this project the full quoted amount has to be paid to Webtraze Software Solutions. We understand and acknowledge that the client agrees upon our terms and conditions before associating with us.